Friday, July 3, 2015

Gluten Free Baked Crab Cakes

I was very proud of myself for making gluten free crab cakes. Buying crab is expensive, it can cost up to $22, however, I made 12 for that price...if I went to a restaurant they would have charged me the same amount for only 2 crab cakes. They were delicious! I will definitely be making them again.


Ingredients

16 oz can of lump crab meat
Egg
1 Tbsp of mayo (I use Just Mayo)
Dried parsley 
1 Tbsp of dijon mustard 
2 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 Cup of gluten free breadcrumbs (I use a little bit more)
1 Teaspoon of lemon juice
Celery, chopped
1 Teaspoon of paprika

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients
3. Form crab mixture into cakes and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until a bit crispy



No comments:

Post a Comment