Monday, September 5, 2016

Thai Spiced Turkey Meatballs

These were supposed to be burgers, but I made them as meatballs because I did not feel like grilling. They turned out delicious. Next time, I will have to try them in burger form.

Ingredients

1 pound ground turkey
1 egg
1 small zucchini, grated
1 red chilli, diced (I omitted)
1 bunch green onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon coriander
½ teaspoon sea salt
1-2 tablespoons sesame oil
Coconut oil
Directions

1. Combine all the ingredients except sesame oil in a large bowl, and mix together well using your hands. (However, since I made them as meatballs I added the oil into the mixture.)
2. Form meatballs 
3. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs for 5-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through

No comments:

Post a Comment