Saturday, January 14, 2017

Breakfast Pizza Quiche (Paleo)

This was so easy to make. It was really good. I changed the recipe a bit. I did not add mushrooms or peppers. You can add whatever you'd like to it!

Ingredients

1 teaspoon ghee, melted (I used dairy free butter)
8 large eggs
¼ cup coconut milk
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
Broccoli
3 ounces turkey pepperoni, quartered
2 tablespoons pizza sauce (I used way more)

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish. (I lined my pan with parchment paper.)
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the coconut milk. Whisk until light and frothy
3. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper, and oregano. Whisk to combine
4. Add whatever vegetables you decide to put in and pepperoni. Mix until well combined
5. Pour into the greased pan and swirl the pizza sauce on top
6. Bake for 25 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving

No comments:

Post a Comment