Friday, January 27, 2017

Chicken Egg Foo Young

SOOOO GOOD! I loved this, but I love anything made with eggs really. I will make this again. It's super easy. Only thing is, they should look like pancakes and mine fell apart. I will definitely have to perfect this.



Ingredients

Chicken (breasts or thighs)

4 large eggs
1/2 cup broccoli
2 tbsp coconut oil 
1/2 tbsp soy sauce 
1/2 tsp garlic powder 
1/4 tsp pepper
 salt (to taste)
1/4 medium white onion ( I omitted this)

Directions

1. Mix the four eggs and set aside

2. Heat a skillet and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil

3. Add cut up chicken and heat until fully cooked through (I used already pre-cooked chicken)

4. Add broccoli to cooked chicken and cook for additional 3-5 minutes

5. Add chicken and broccoli to eggs then add garlic powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper

6. Add a second tbsp of coconut oil to the pan

7. Using a 1/3 measuring cup scoop out some of the egg, chicken and broccoli mixture and pour into the pan

7. Using a spatula push egg mixture towards center of pan making a smaller circle. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip then cook for another 2 minutes

8. Repeat until all mixture is used

No comments:

Post a Comment