Monday, December 14, 2015

Chicken Pad Thai

I have made pad Thai a few different ways, but this one is my favorite recipe. It is pretty simple to make. My husband always enjoys it, as well as myself. And I love having the leftovers the next day.

Ingredients

1 Box of rice noodles 
1/4 Cup of olive oil
1/2 Cup of sesame oil
6 Tbsp of honey
6 Tbsp of gluten free soy sauce (I used a bit more)
Green onions, chopped
Peanuts (I omitted the peanuts)
4 Scrambled eggs 
Bean sprouts (I omitted these because they aren't safe for pregnant women)

Shredded chicken (I used already pre-made chicken...it's easier)

Directions

1. Scramble the eggs, cook them, and set aside
2. Chop the green onions
3. While chopping, boil the noodles 
4. Heat both oils in a pan, then whisk in the honey and soy sauce
5. Add the green onions, chicken, and bean sprouts to pan, saute them lightly

6. Then add the eggs
7. Drain the noodles and place in a large boil, then add the chicken/egg mixture to the bowl and toss

No comments:

Post a Comment