Saturday, April 9, 2016

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

DELICIOUS! The house smelled amazing while this was cooking. It tasted amazing. I made homemade coleslaw to go with mine and I made my husband mashed potatoes. I will be making this chicken over and over.


Ingredients

4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1½ Cups of BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays BBQ)
½ Mediu
m onion, chopped
1 Tbsp of olive oil
1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp of brown sugar

Directions

1. Stir together all sauce ingredients in a slow cooker
2. Add the chicken and turn to coat
3. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours
4. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred
5. Remove chicken to a cutting board and shred each breast using two forks, then place the shredded chicken back in the crock pot and stir to coat with the yummy sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment