Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Green Chile Enchilada Turkey Cupcake

So very good. My husband loved them! I can't even remember how many he ate because it was a lot. I had more than a handful myself. These would be great for a party--thinking about making them for Superbowl!


Ingredients


Cooked, shredded chicken
Green chili enchilada sauce
Sliced green onions
Wonton wrappers
Shredded cheddar cheese (I used both non-dairy cheese and dairy)
Coconut oil cooking spray

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Lightly spray muffin pan (I used both a mini muffin pan and regular sized one) with cooking spray
3. In a bowl combine chicken, green chili enchilada sauce and green onions 
4. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom of each of the mini muffin tins
5. Spoon a tablespoon of chicken mixture into each wonton wrapper
6. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top of the chicken mixture
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment