Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf

I altered the original recipe a bit. I added my own twist on it. My hubby loved it and so did I. I will definitely be making this again! You can omit the gluten-free breadcrumbs if you only use 1 egg. Since I used 2 eggs, it was a bit watery...so I added the breadcrumbs. If you are going to use 2 eggs, then make sure there is 2 lbs of meat. 


Ingredients

Ground turkey
2 pastured eggs
1 medium onion (I only used half)
5 cloves of garlic

1 tsp of garlic powder
2 tsp of paprika
1/4 tsp of nutmeg

1 cup of spinach
1/2 cup of gluten-free breadcrumbs
Coconut oil cooking spray

Directions



1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray
2. Place the onions, garlic, and spinach in a food processor and chop them up
3. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well (I used my hands)
4. Form into a loaf and place in the loaf pan
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes, make sure the top is nice and crispy

No comments:

Post a Comment