Monday, May 4, 2015

Grain-Free Pumpkin Bread

I had a 1/2 can of pumpkin puree left after making the pumpkin bites, so I decided to make grain-free pumpkin bread. This bread came out so good! I was actually impressed since I'm not the best baker.


Ingredients

3 Cups of almond flour
1 Cup of tapioca flour
2 Tsp of baking soda
2 Tsp of cinnamon
1/2 Tsp of allspice (I omitted this because I didn't have it)
1/2 Tsp of nutmeg
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup of pumpkin
1/4 Cup of organic honey
1/4 Cup of coconut oil, melted 
1/2 Cup of water
Coconut oil cooking spray

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with coconut oil
2. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, water, honey and oil
4. Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until combined 
5. Press evenly into the loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean
6.  Let cool the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes before slicing

No comments:

Post a Comment