Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pineapple Zucchini Muffins

I am getting better at baking and it is making me happy. These pineapple zucchini muffins turned out great. They look a little dark on the outside but my oven tends to do that. I should have taken them out possibly a few minutes earlier. I will definitely be making these again!


Ingredients

2 1/4 Cups of gluten free flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
1 1/4 Cups of sugar
1 1/2 Tsp of xanthan gum
1 1/2 Tsp of baking powder
1 1/2 Tsp of baking soda
1 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon
3/4 Tsp of salt
1 Cup of oil
3 Eggs
1 1/2 Cups of shredded zucchini, squeezed and drained
1 Cup of crushed pineapple, drained
1 Tsp of vanilla

1/4 Cup of golden raisins 

Directions


1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Shred the zucchini, place in a paper towel in order to squeeze all the liquid out
3. In a large bowl, mix together the first 7 ingredients
4. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, zucchini, pineapple and vanilla
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just moist, then add the golden raisins and mix well
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean

No comments:

Post a Comment