Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps

SO GOOD! These would be great for kids. I should have used iceberg lettuce for the wrap, but I went with organic romaine. I ended up using a knife and fork to eat it. Kids would love this recipe! I cannot wait to make this again. It's just annoying to make in my house since I have to make two separate ones, one with dairy cheese, one with non-dairy cheese.

Ingredients

1 Pound of ground turkey
½ Cup of dice Onion
1 Tablespoon of season salt
2 Tablespoons of ketchup
2 Teaspoons of yellow mustard
Spreadable Cheese Wedge or shredded cheddar cheese
Lettuce, Leaf 
Any toppings you would enjoy
Cooking oil

Directions

1. Place coconut oil in a pan and heat 
2. Add turkey, onions and seasoning
3. Cook until the meat is browned
4. Add the ketchup, mustard, and cheese 
5. Stir to combine and melt cheese
6. Spoon 1/3 cup into each lettuce leaf and top with your favorite toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment