Thursday, October 29, 2015

Home Fries

I've been craving all different kinds of potatoes lately, especially home fries. I had a lot of fingerling potatoes left over from dinner at my parents, so I decided to use them to make my own home fries. There is a local breakfast/lunch place near my house that makes the best home fries I have ever have...so I tried to get mine as close to tasting like theirs as possible.

Ingredients

Fingerling potatoes (or any white potato)
Olive oil
1/2 of onion, sliced or chopped
Paprika
Pepper
Himalayan sea salt

Directions

1. Slice or cube the potatoes 
2. Place some olive oil in a pan and let it heat up then add the potatoes and the onions
3. Add the paprika, pepper, and salt and mix well
4. Make sure to constantly stir the potatoes or they will stick to the pan
5. Once golden brown and crispy, serve



No comments:

Post a Comment