Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mac And Cheese

My husband loves mac and cheese, so I decided to make this for him. I have never made it before, but he said it turned out delicious. I used gluten free ingredients but you can use whatever type you want.

Ingredients


Pasta
1/4 Cup of butter
1/4 Cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
2 Cups of milk (I used whole milk)
2 Cups of shredded cheese (I used more than 2 cups, I used closer to 3 cups. I also used a 4 cheese blend)

Directions

1. Cook the past according to the package directions
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat then stir in the flour, salt and pepper 3 3. Slowly add the milk
4. Cook and stir until bubbly
5. Stir in the cheese until melted
6. Drain the pasta and place in a bowl
7. Add the cheese sauce to the pasta and mix well

No comments:

Post a Comment