Wednesday, March 23, 2016

No Bake Energy Bites

I just love making energy bites all different ways. I love that I can just pop them in my mouth on my way to work for a quick breakfast that will hold me over until lunch.

Ingredients

1/2 Cup of almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
1/4 Cup of agave nectar (you can also use honey or maple syrup)
1 Tbs. of melted coconut oil
1 Tbs. of chia seeds
2 Tbs. of flax seed meal (I omitted this)
Pinch of salt
1/4 Tsp. of ground cinnamon
1/2 Cup of dried cranberries

Directions

1. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well-combined. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes
2. Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls
3. Place the bites into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for about 1 week or in the freezer for longer

No comments:

Post a Comment