Thursday, March 31, 2016

One Pot Irish Paleo Dinner

I changed up this recipe a bit. It was very easy to make. I do not know if I would make it again, it was sort of bland. I added hot sauce to it to spice it up a bit.

Ingredients

  • 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
  • 2 Cups of dice parsnip (I omitted this)
  • ½ Cups of diced yellow onion
  • 1 ½ Cups of cooked ground turkey (You can use beef)
  • 3 Tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
  • 1 Cup of Beef Broth/Stock (I used chicken broth)
  • 3 Cups of shredded Cabbage
  • 1 Cup of chopped Kale
  •  Cups of cooked and diceed turkey bacon
Directions

1. Brown the turkey and cook the bacon in a large pan
2. Heat the coconut oil in another large skillet or pan
3. Add parsnips and onions
4. Cook for 5 minutes until parsnips begin to brown
5. Add the ground turkey, apple cider vinegar, broth, cabbage, kale and bacon
6. Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed

No comments:

Post a Comment