Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crunchy Asian Salad

Every person that has ever tried this has loved it! I had it for the first time at my best friend's house. Her mom learned how to make it from her friend. I make this for almost every party I go to and I have shared this recipe more than any other.

Ingredients

1 bag of cole slaw
2 packs of ramen noodles-chicken flavored
Scallions, finely chopped
Sunflowers seeds 
Sliced almonds
1/4-1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of oil (I use half canola oil, half olive oil)
1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar

Directions

1. Put coleslaw mix in a large bowl or pan
2. Crush noodles and add to coleslaw mix
3. Add sunflower seeds 
4. Toast the almonds in a frying pan then add to coleslaw mixture
5. Mix ramen noodle seasoning packets, sugar, oil, and vinegar in a bowl to make dressing
6. Pour the dressing onto the salad and mix well
7. Refrigerate for a few hours then serve

No comments:

Post a Comment