Friday, August 15, 2014

Lemon Pepper Chicken with Green Beans

This was ok. Nothing special. I couldn't find chicken thighs with the bones and skin so I bought skinless ones with no bones. If I make this again, I will make sure to use the bone-in skin chicken thighs.

Ingredients

1/2 cup of  olive oil

1/2 cup of lemon zest
1/2 cup of  lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of  dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
2 pounds chicken thighs, bone in and skin on (I used skinless--boo)
12 ounces of frozen green beans (I used organic)

Directions


1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon zest and juice, thyme, salt, and black pepper
2. Mix well. Place green beans in baking pan
3. Place chicken on top of green beans
4. Pour marinade on top of chicken. Do not mix
5. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment