Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Carrot Cake Loaf

I love loaves...cake--no. But I like carrot cake minus the nuts and cream cheese frosting. I decided for Easter to make a gluten and dairy free carrot cake loaf. My mom and grandma both love carrot cake as well. They really enjoyed this!

Ingredients
  1. 2 Cups of almond flour
  2. 3 Tsp of coconut flour
  3. 3 Eggs
  4. 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
  5. 3 Tbsp raw honey 
  6. 1/3 Cup of unsweetened apple sauce
  7. 1/3 Cup of grated organic carrots (I used a bit more)
  8. 1 Tsp of organic vanilla extract
  9. 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon
  10. 1 Tsp of baking soda
  11. 1 Tsp of baking powder
  12. 1/4 Cup of raisins  (I used a bit more)
  13. Coconut oil cooking spray

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients
3. Add in wet ingredients and mix well
4. Add in carrots and raisins
5. Grease a bread pan with cooking spray and pour in the batter
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment