Sunday, April 26, 2015

Healthy Turkey Breakfast Sausage

This turkey breakfast sausage recipe is good! My one compliant is that I didn't make them flatter. To me they looked more like meatballs, but they tasted like breakfast sausage. I wil be making these again, just flatter next time.

Ingredients

Ground turkey
1 Tsp of Sage
Tsp of Thyme
Tsp of Paprika
Tsp of Black Pepper
1/2 
Tsp of Nutmeg
Vegan Butter

Directions

1. Mix all of the spices together in a bowl
2. Add the ground turkey to the spices and mix well with your hands
3. You can bake these for 20-30 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees, but I fried mine for a more crispier taste
4. Form balls and add them to a pan with melted butter. Press down on each ball to form a patty 
5. Cook on medium to high heat until brown on both sides and cooked through

No comments:

Post a Comment