Saturday, March 28, 2015

Eggroll in a Bowl

This dish is another easy one to make. It doesn't take a lot of prep time or cooking time. My hubby and I really enjoyed it! I used turkey meat instead of pork, but you can use the meat of your choice. I love cooking "Chinese food".

Ingredients

Ground turkey
1 Bag of dry coleslaw mix 
2 Tablespoons of garlic, minced
1/2 Cup of soy sauce (I used gluten-free)
1 Teaspoon of ginger paste
Sliced green onion

Directions

1. In a pan, brown the turkey
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger
3. Once the turkey is cooked, place in a wok or large deep pan
4. Add the dry coleslaw mix and green onions and stir to combine
5. Pour the soy sauce mixture into the wok and stir, continuing to cook for about 10 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy

No comments:

Post a Comment