Friday, February 6, 2015

Chinese Green Beans with Ground Turkey

This was a fairly easy recipe. it doesn't take that much prep or cooking time. It is a great meal to make if you need to throw something quickly together. I enjoyed it, as well as the hubby. You can serve it over rice if you'd like too.

Ingredients

1 tbsp of sesame oil
Green onions, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced 
1 lb. ground turkey
2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce (I used a bit more)
2 tbsp of hoisin sauce (I did not have this and I don't think it's gluten free, so I used fish sauce)
1 tsp of crushed ginger
1 lb of washed and trimmed green beans 
1 tbsp of soy sauce (I used coconut aminos because it's gluten-free)
1 tbsp of rice vinegar

Directions

1. Heat a large skillet over high heat and add sesame oil
2. Saute green onions and garlic 
3. Stir in ground turkey until meat is mostly cooked. Crumble the meat as much as possible
4. Stir in chili garlic sauce, hoisin sauce, and ginger
5. Add green beans and soy sauce and stir
6. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until beans are slightly tender
7. Stir in the rice vinegar and cook one minute longer

No comments:

Post a Comment