Friday, February 20, 2015

Oven Fried Chicken

There were a few ways to make this chicken. I stuck with the original recipe because it was simple and did not require a lot of ingredients. When is was cooking, it did not look like the picture from the recipe. I was feeling a little discouraged, so I added more flour to each piece of chicken. When it was finally done...my husband and I enjoyed it.


Ingredients 

Chicken tenders
4-5 tbsp of butter (I used vegan butter)
1 cup of gluten free flour (I ended up using more flour. You also can use any type of flour you want.)
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of pepper
2 tsp of paprika

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place butter in a baking pan and place it in the oven to melt
2. Combine all the ingredients besides the chicken in a large ziploc bag, then add the chicken and shake to coat
3. Take the baking dish out of the oven once the butter has melted and place the chicken on it
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then flip and bake another 10-12 minutes. Bake longer if you want extra crispiness 
5. Remove to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up any excess greaseimmediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment